Lipstick Stains on Your Shirt?
We all fall victim to the occasional lipstick stain! Whether it’s a smudge when you’re trying to get ready fast, or a kiss that missed the target from your partner! No worries, no matter the stain we have you covered! Just follow the steps below and you’ll be good to go!
- Use a butter knife or anything with a dull edge to scrape off the excess lipstick.
- Apply a small amount of liquid detergent or stain remover to both sides of the stain.
- Rinse in warm water, being careful not to rub in the stain and spread. Blot with a paper towel.
- Once complete, wash in normal cycle
- Say goodbye to that stain!